Drawing and Painting on the iPad with Procreate
From the moment Steve Jobs walked on stage and unveiled the iPad I’ve wanted to draw on one. It took a couple years for the hardware and software to catch up but now the iPad a fantastic little art studio you can easily take anywhere.
- I believe it’s best to learn through examples. here is what we will be doing in this course:
- We will be going over the tools
- After going over the tools we will be using them to draw to reinforce how they work
- The drawing sessions are simple and easy to follow, anyone can do them
- We will go through how simple comic strips are made step by stem from drawing panels to pencils to inks to colors and backgrounds
- We will be learning all the shortcuts and options associated with each and every tool.
- The final project will take all the skills we’ve learned and combining them into one final painting
Why Procreate? The best drawing app for he iPad is Procreate. procreate has been listed in the iPad’s top selling apps month after month and for good reason. It rivals many desktops apps for power and features. In this class we tackle Procreate to start drawing on the iPad.
Who is this for:
- People who want to learn to draw but don’t know where to start
- Illustrators looking to learn everything about Procreate
- People who love drawing and sketching and want to start doing it digitally
Now updated for Procreate 4.
Welcome to your first slider tutorial. This slides will start with a simple introduction. Then, You will open up google cause I"ll show you where you can download the blender software and which version of it will we be using in the entire course period.
Note: The download link is available with the lecture, plus the .pdf file is also included for you to download if you still need help downloading the software.
The Tensor Core GPU Architecture designed to Bring AI to Every Industry. Equipped with 640 Tensor Cores, Volta delivers over 100 teraflops per second (TFLOPS) of deep learning performance, over a 5X increase compared to prior generation NVIDIA Pascal architecture.
Productivity Hacks to Get More Done in 2018
— 28 February 2017
- Facebook News Feed Eradicator (free chrome extension) Stay focused by removing your Facebook newsfeed and replacing it with an inspirational quote. Disable the tool anytime you want to see what friends are up to!
- Hide My Inbox (free chrome extension for Gmail) Stay focused by hiding your inbox. Click "show your inbox" at a scheduled time and batch processs everything one go.
- Habitica (free mobile + web app) Gamify your to do list. Treat your life like a game and earn gold goins for getting stuff done!